T+971 4 437 5111Email TimAdd Tim to my contactsProfessional
Lawrence Graham, Partner 2003 to date
Lawrence Graham, Solicitor 1997 to 2003
Dickson Minto W.S., Solicitor 1995-1997
Trained at Penningtons until 1995Expertise
Tim heads up LG's corporate practice in the Middle East, based in Dubai.
Tim provides corporate finance expertise to ultra high net worth family businesses and institutional clients in the MENASA region. He advises on all aspects of corporate finance and restructuring work including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, pre-IPO fundraising, IPO's, stock exchange transactions, joint ventures and general corporate law.
LG has substantial experience advising the GCC's ultra high net worth families assisting them to preserve their family wealth through the generations providing a bespoke dynastic structuring solution. LG's Dynastic Planning team is a world leader advising in this field.
Tim adds corporate experience to the current offering, and bespoke projects include restructuring at both the family and corporate level which, not only provides the desired succession planning but can add quantifiable value by strengthening and enhancing the ratings of underlying businesses.
Tim is also using his 12 years of experience in the London capital markets and continues to manage investments or acquisitions from the region into the UK. Experience
- Advising Kalahari Minerals Plc on its £650million takeover by Taurus Mineral Limited
- Advising Hong Kong based institution on pre-IPO investment by way of convertible note
- Advising UK listed company on investment in Dubai based regional investment bank
- Advising private client on restructuring of $85m investment in UAE real estate project
- Advising regional bank on multi $billion default/restructuring proposals
- Advising UK listed entity on regional due diligence and structuring for move from AIM to the Official List of the London Stock Exchange
- Advising Malaysian company on structuring of regional entities for listing on Bursa Malaysia, the Malaysian Stock Exchange
- Advising numerous international entities on structuring their entry into the UAE market
- Advising number of regional families on business restructuring